I'm so so so loving my new blog... its randomness and colours i think are just totally me and where i'm at lately... i think it would be what the inside of my head would look like if we were to take a peek at the moment... not green of course.. that would be a little icky, if not totally worrisome... ewww... but simply the scribbly random busy-ness of everything... if nothing else, it looks like my desk at the moment... a total creative mess! ~LOL~
I still have some things that i have to finish, change or create for my work in progress... but... for today, this will do..
It ain't easy be'in green... getting this far has taken me quite some time... i guess i've been out of the graphic~design side of things too long... i'm sure it wont take me too long to remeber all the tricks to making things purdy quickly.. :)
love n hugs
~s
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
It ain't easy be'in GREEN...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I like it... the only change I'd suggest is separating the main section and side bar a little if possible.
Post a Comment